My programming guide to Java 8 ends here. If you want to learn more about all the new classes and features of the JDK 8 API, check out my JDK8 API Explorer. It helps you figuring out all the new classes and hidden gems of JDK 8, like
CompletableFuture - just to name a few.
I’ve also published a bunch of follow-up articles on my blog that might be interesting to you:
- Java 8 Stream Tutorial
- Java 8 Nashorn Tutorial
- Java 8 Concurrency Tutorial: Threads and Executors
- Java 8 Concurrency Tutorial: Synchronization and Locks
- Java 8 Concurrency Tutorial: Atomic Variables and ConcurrentMap
- Java 8 API by Example: Strings, Numbers, Math and Files
- Avoid Null Checks in Java 8
- Fixing Java 8 Stream Gotchas with IntelliJ IDEA
- Using Backbone.js with Java 8 Nashorn
You should follow me on Twitter. Thanks for reading!